Friday, February 10, 2006

A few press items ...

I gave an interview to the McCallum High School Newspaper that came out this week. Savannah sent me a copy in the mail and it's a really nice large layout. This is the second piece they've done on us. Hopefully all the McCallum kids will come out for the screening. I'm starting to get a ton of kids linking up to my My Space page, so that's good.

Here's an interview with efilmcritic.com. It's in two locations, but it's the same interview.

Hollyood Bitch Slap
--or--
efilmcritic

I've started to get phone calls following up on the press kits. It's working. I have a few other bits and pieces lined up here and there. And then yesterday I got an updated press list from SXSW so now my head is spinning a little again.

It looks like Michael's coming for the screening. And so are my two friends Garrett and Gena who I'm more thrilled about than anything.

No comments: