Friday, January 06, 2006

SXSW and other anxieties

So "jumping" will officially premiere at SXSW in mid-March. I'm both thrilled and freaked.

Here are the following reasons why I'm panic stricken:
1) It's only two months away. God.
2) Everyone will see the film.
3) Press has become one big panic attack for me.
4) Premiere Party.
5) Talking to distributors, producer's reps, industry people ... I shudder.
6) Reviews. I try to be strong and have thick skin, but who am I kidding? Who can take criticism without a tear or two? Really?

I have to go pick up Nevie now. We have a pasta dinner date. We have to prepare for another long run in the morning. I keep asking myself "What the hell am I thinking?".

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It's gonna be fine. We got a plan, Stan.
We also have a list and several good ideas and lots of capable friends to help us pull this off. Plus we're smart and good at problem solving.

Mandy said...

Yay Kat! I'm so proud of you.