Thursday, December 15, 2005

my end of even thought it's not quite

Movies in 2005 that I absolutely loved:
Capote
Shopgirl
Brokeback Mountain
The Upside of Anger
Be Here to Love Me
Red Eye
Last Days (I changed my mind about this one)

Movies that I was super excited about but was sadly disappointed by:
Imaginary Heroes
Paradise Now

Favorite Performances of 2005:
Claire Danes (Shopgirl)
Catherine Keener (Capote)
Philip Seymour Hoffman (Capote)
Michael Pitt (Last Days)
Lou Taylor Pucci (Thumbsucker)
Cillian Murphy (Red Eye)
Joan Allen (The Upside of Anger)
Rhett Wilkins (The Puffy Chair)
Owen Kline (The Squid and the Whale)

Movies in 2005 that I wish I'd seen:
Nobody Knows
2046
Flotsam/Jetsam
Room
The History of Violence
A Tale of Two Sisters

Movies I'm so excited to see I can't stand it:
Angel
Marie Antoinette

Music that I loved in 2005:
Bosque Brown
Jeff Hanson
Jose Gonzalez
Sufjan Stevens
Explosions in the Sky
Amina
jumping off bridges score
Basically the jumping off bridges soundtrack. It's a good fucking soundtrack!
Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah
Brokeback Mountain Score

No comments: