Thursday, December 29, 2005

Coolidge Corner and Harvard Square

I think I almost killed Mark today. We wandered through Coolidge Corner and Harvard Square for several hours, really fast. Somehow over the course of the day I became a crazy powerwalker. Mark's resting right now with some trail mix and Real World Austin. I think we roamed around a total of four or five bookstores around Boston and Cambridge. I saw so many books I haven't read that I'm itching to. I put a restraint on my wallet and promised myself I'd finish the ones I have already. Oh yeah, Mark and Travis saw some ESPN celebrity at Fenway Park yesterday. I had no clue who he was. Some tall, white haired dude.

Italian food and tirimasu with Mike and Jackie tonight!!! And the alleyway of saints. Tomorrow, the aquarium.

No comments: