Friday, September 30, 2005

Nerves

I've put together our list of pick up shots like a scavenger hunt. Each time we find the shot, we mark it off our list. If we finish them all in a single day we win the grand prize of sleep! The rain that never came last weekend, was a bit of a blessing in disguise. Since we're trying to capture fall establishing shots, the recent turn of the weather is perfect. There are leaves all over my neighborhood and just a few bare trees. I'm hoping for overcast skies not only for the film, but for my greedy little self.

Sunday marks our first test screening. I get the impression that Nevie will be pretty nervous when Sandra gives us notes. I'm nervous, but not as nervous as I'll be next week with random audience members, I think. Not sure why. Just the way it is.

No comments: