Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday Morning

I didn't want the night to end. I wanted to sit on the curb with Colby and Tracy and Nathan and Adrienne and everyone for hours. I would have to. It was a night spent dancing with my girls, greeting new faces and hugging old friends. Being gracious and thankful. Being proud. God, so proud. Of every single cast and crew member. There's something very magical about the people we assembled this summer. They've become second family to me and to each other. I love watching them smiling and laughing and hugging on each other. It's funny how a film can do that. I LOVE how a film can do that.

I need to start back on my scripts. I just read a short story that Colby gave me last night and I'm inspired to get back to writing. I'm inspired to work with Katie soon. Not sure on what. We'll figure it out. I love that girl to death. I wish I was that cool and confident fourteen. I really need to start writing again. God, I need to get back to that. I'm really missing it now. A nice retreat from the world would probably do me good.

No comments: