Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Raspberry Tea and Laptops

I thought I was going to throw up this morning. I took Mark's laptop to Quack's to work on film stuff. As I was sipping my raspberry tea, I jerked and tea poured all over the keyboard. After a few minutes, the screen went blank. Agh! There are certain items of his that I'm destined to destroy. That laptop is one of them. I've already cracked the side and bent the wireless card. Luckily I have good friends in the systems administration department at work. Mike Brown fixed it in two seconds flat. Thank god for sys admins. They rule!

Savannah, Jentri and Adrienne are going on KLBJ next Tuesday morning to talk about the movie. I'm not even sure what kind of music KLBJ plays. KXAN is coming to the set on Friday. Of all days too. It's going to be the craziest with 50 extras and huge parking lot scenes. Lorie's all over this press thing.

No comments: