Wednesday, July 20, 2005

No Jumping

We start up again tomorrow. I'm afraid of the pending rain. As much as I'm really loving the weather, it could set us back a little. I just hope the gray skies continue without the actual precipitation.

I've been working with Stacy on getting a loose website together. Here's the beginnings of it ... www.jumpingoffbridges.com.

I get more and more excited each day. I could sit and watch the footage over and over. I had a nice cup of tea with Nevie today to discuss how we'll be editing and getting everything ready for some festival deadlines coming up. I'm anxious. I'm anxious and giddy about all of it. I have a great feeling in my gut about all of this.

I wish I could upload some stills but I can't figure something out about how to do it. That's my technical illiteracy side coming out.

I also changed up my Absence of Wings site up a little. Damn that Mike Slack takes nice pictures.

No comments: