Sunday, July 31, 2005

End of Week 5

I've had one hour of sleep in the last 28 hours. I don't feel it as badly as I did a little after noon. It was a good day of shooting. We did all of Grove's scenes. Katherine Willis, Angela Rambourg, good stuff. The art gallery looked beautiful. All of Kurt's drawings ... perfect. After wrapping at about 1pm from the gallery, the crew went to Lovejoy's for some drinks. I'm wondering if sleep deprivation and alcohol are really such a good combination. I wasn't planning to go but Yen and David were in town helping out and I hadn't had a chance to sit down with them the whole weekend. Those boys are awesome. Hopefully David will make it back next weekend.

We're waiting on getting some footage back. It's in film jail right now. We're waiting for a few checks to clear. I hate this whole part. I'm so anxious to see footage from weeks 4 and 5 so we know if we have to redo anything.

I'm both looking forward to the end and absolutely dreading it. I've fallen in love with my cast and crew in a big, big way. There are going to be a lot of tears next week. I'm pretty psyched about our alternative dance club scenes. It's going to be a dance party USA.

No comments: