Saturday, July 16, 2005

Day ... Not sure what day we're on anymore

8pm on Saturday night. Going to Tom Copeland's retirement party. I'm sooooo tired. Been up since 3:30am. The shoot the past two days has been nutty because of working with so many extras! The last scene we did today with Leslie, Michael Emerson and Michael Conway was really beautiful. I'm finding that I love the quieter, simpler scenes.

Got interviewed by KXAN yesterday. I suck at interviews. I'm just horrible at them. They ask me to sum up the movie in a few sentences and I find myself stumbling over words, making no sense whatsoever, and probably sounding really stupid. Luckily it airs at some obscene time on Tuesday morning. I'll be sure to miss it. I should just decline any interviews from here on out. That wouldn't go over so well with Lorie though.

Mark bought cat litter yesterday. Poor Pork Chop was having a hard time of it for about two days.

Tomorrow's Michael's last day. I'm really going to miss him. I was talking to Stacy tonight about having "imposter syndrome". That's what she calls it. I think sometimes certain people don't like me. Or maybe not that they don't like me, but that they've figured out that I'm really not a good director afterall. I get doubts about myself a lot. For some reason, more so this past week. I need to slap myself out of it.

I'm probably not making much sense on this entry. I'm almost falling asleep as I write this. I don't want to go to the party. I don't want to make small talk and tell everyone about the shoot. I don't like big social events. I'd rather stay home and stare at my wall and listen to music.

No comments: