Friday, July 08, 2005

Day 6 - JOB

Tracy and I came up with some really cool dances to correspond with the shoot. We came up with "Hot Set" dance, "Costume" dance, and "Quiet on the Set" dance. My favorite is the "Hot Set" dance although Lisa gets sad when we do it because she thinks we're making fun of her, but we're really not. We're just being stupid. It's a good dance too. Lots of jazz hands.

It was a super fun day. We finished early and got an extra scene out of the way. The funkin (fake pumpkin) looked so real on screen. Art department had to whip up fake innards of a pumpkin. Combination of spaghetti squash, acorn squash, canteloupe and food coloring.

Sunday starts our theme days. Headbands and wristbands.

I don't want this to end.

1 comment:

An actor's mom ;) said...

Sounds like so much fun...my kind of fun. I'm soooo sad to be missing it, but my son says I cramp his style on set and wants to do this one "on his own"... lol. I gotta respect that. But I REALLY would rather be there! ;)
Kat I bet you didn't realize that your public waits on pins and needles to read your latest blog post. I check very frequently to keep up to date on JOB happenings. It helps me feel a part and like I'm not missing out on so much. I love reading your thoughts and reflections. You absolutely rock and I'm so proud and feel so lucky to know you! Keep doin' what your doin'!!! Much love... j*