Monday, July 04, 2005

Day 4 - JOB (Morning)

It's 4:45am. I think I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night. It's been some time since I've gotten that much. I feel awesome. That reminds me. We have this really sweet and funny P.A., Adam, who cracks me up. I think this might be his first filmmaking experience. He's eager as anything. He's running around all over the place, screaming "Quiet on the set!", vacuuming, setting up craft services, getting water for actors. He's really great. My favorite quote of his so far ... Yesterday he mentioned that he was a Republican. "But I'm open minded. And I'm awesome."

While we've been shooting inside, the grips are outside building all sorts of things. Everyday, when I go for water or air, they're hammering and nailing huge boards and contraptions. I'm scared that soon, they'll have built a new house next to Will's. They're sort of crazy like that.

Today is Anne's last day. I'm pretty bummed. I really love her. We bonded a few weeks ago when we had coffee one morning at Quack's. We share a lot of the same favorite books and movies. I gave her some Sixths and Magnetic Fields records to listen to after she discovered Stephen Merrit from Lemony Snicket books on tape. I love working with her. She's a wonderful actress. Really, really, really talented. Not to mention, she's such a sweet lady. She wants to rewrite several flashback sequences so she can come back and shoot more. She almost has me convinced.

No comments: