Monday, July 04, 2005

Day 4 - JOB (Evening)

Week 1 is over. I'm pretty bummed. It went by too quick. I know that the next five weeks are going to fly by. After I finished my first feature film, cicadas, I was depressed for a whole month afterwards. I missed my crew and my cast dreadfully. Those familial ties have already started with this crew. They're unbelievable. I've been complimented many times already for their kindness, hard work and talent. Somehow, Stacy, Lorie and I got really lucky . They've gotten me through four days of shooting. And we're only behind by one scene and two pick ups. We can easily get these next week, no problem.

We wrapped Anne Nabors today. This woman is phenomenal. I've already decided I want to write something for her. She's such a joy to work with. And talented. She was great in rehearsals, but she exploded on screen. Her and Michael had some wonderful scenes together today. My favorite perfect scene that I was so excited about in rehearsals made me scream with joy after I yelled, "cut". I was so blown away.

I'm listening to the CD I had Karen burn for me of a bunch of songs I wanted the kids to listen to, to get in the mood of the 90s ... My Bloody Valentine, The Smiths, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Lush, Cocteau Twins, The Sundays ...

We get footage back on Thursday. I'm dying with anticipation.

My cat misses me. He's freaking out.

No comments: