Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cat Litter

It's frustrating and upsetting how much making a film takes its toll on a relationship. It's a test of devotion, I suppose. It's been really hard. I literally have no time outside of making the movie and my day job. And I'm functioning on very little sleep. I haven't had time to get cat litter in a week. That seems to be a point of contention between Mark and I. It's the smaller issues that mask the much bigger ones. We had a long talk last night. It was inevitable even though I could barely keep my eyes open. It's a talk that we'll probably have again and again before this is all said and done. I love my boy to death. And he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. It's just hard to find any sense of balance at this point.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You guys are gonna be alright, I know it. Hang in there!! :)