Monday, May 23, 2005

The read through ...

... was magical. I'm floored by some of these people. Truly. There's nothing fake or dishonest about them. Everything is so true and subtle and wonderful.

I'm a little tired. My best friend Karen told me she was worried about me today. Worried that I'm not taking enough free moments for myself and for my boy. I know this. But if I want this to be right, if I want this to be perfect, I have to do everything in my power to make that happen. This movie is everything to me. If I'm going to fail, if the rug is going to be yanked from beneath me, I might as well do everything I possibly, possibly can and say that I worked harder at this than I have at anything else. I'd rather fail brilliantly. But what am I saying. That's not going to happen.

No comments: