Friday, May 13, 2005

Barely breathing.

I've been so busy lately I feel like I should schedule time to breathe. Our crew is slowly coming together. We're being fairly picky and careful with who we bring on to the team. The first rule is that they have to be nice. I don't care how much experience they have, kindness and enthusiasm outweighs everything else. With that said, we have really cool and talented crew members. My art department in particular rules! Lisa as the art director, I give all my faith to. We think on the same plane. Knowing that the look of the film is in her hands, makes me REALLY happy. She's so good. Busy weekend. Location scouting starts in about five minutes. All weekend long. We're all hopping into Jim's van tomorrow and taking an adventure around the city. I'm out.

No comments: