Monday, April 04, 2005

Jacksonville, FL

It's almost a done deal. Donise spoke with Michael Emerson's agent today. She said he's one of the nicest agents she's ever talked to. They're working out the details of the contract. This feels meant to be. I'm so excited. He's going to be brilliant. We lived in Jacksonville at the same time and I took an acting workshop from him when I was like 15 or something like that. I remember how amazing he was. I admired him so much.

Karen Allen and I emailed back and forth last week. We've been talking about her doing JUMPING for almost three years now. Ever since I wrote it practically. Sadly, her summer schedule conflicts with ours. It's ok though. Perhaps we'll work together on another film down the road.

More cast stuff is still up in the air. But everything is falling into place beautifully. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

No comments: