Monday, February 14, 2005

Watching them go by.

The Film:
Super 16mm or 35mm. If you know of someone who has a cheap camera package that we can rent, email me.

Survey says ... the Bastrop Bridge is too high. Even my stunt guy says he wouldn't jump off of it. But it's so friggin' beautiful. Stacy and I are going to check out some bridges in San Marcos and New Braunfels next weekend.

My Weekend:
I watched the marathoners Sunday morning. I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I wanted to sneak onto the course with them. I wanted people to cheer my name as I sweated and panted along the roadway. I wanted volunteers to hand me water cups and packets of liquid calories. I wanted to come to the finish line and pass out in my friend's arms. I wanted to celebrate with eating a whole pizza. Instead, I stood on the sidelines sipping on my Rasberry tea from Quacks and clapping here and there.

No comments: