Friday, February 11, 2005

Online, offline, left, right.

I feel like tearing my hair out. Talking to post houses, equipment rental places ... thinking about shooting ratios and film to minutes to feet ... down converting, online, offline, left, right ... blah, blah, blah. This is not the fun part. I don't like this part at all.

We're scouting the Bastrop Bridge again tomorrow. Me, Jim, Stacy and Kerry (my stunt guy). I'm looking forward to meeting him. He's a sweetheart on the phone. Just a good, southern type a guy.

I've been working on my shot list, schedule ... all of that good stuff. Stacy's been busy preparing for a test screening of Rescue Me that took place last night (and went very well). Hopefully between the two of us, we'll be able to make some headway on the budget. It's so gross. SO GROSS. I hate money. Just hate it, hate it, hate it.

No comments: