Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bridge Woes

I'm having issues with bridges. Some are too tall. Some are too small. Some are too blah. Some are too agh. Some are too dangerous. Some are outrageous. I need a good bridge. One that when people jump off of it, they won't be plummeting to their death. One that has a little bit of character. One that looks a little scary. One that we can use cheaply or for free. Free preferably.

As I waited in line at Waterloo Records this morning in the freezing cold for an hour and a half to buy SXSW wristbands for my bosses' friends' son and his son's girlfriend, I listened to two girls behind me chat away about being taste testers for Annheiser Busch. They were very young, (college maybe) and said, "like" and "OH MY GOD!" a lot.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Like OH MY GOD!!! i can't beleive they said that! Like totally rad sister!

Hi! I couldn't sleep so I'm posting on your B L O G.

Their is a nice bridge here in Jacksonville that you should use for your film, and then you should help on Initial's Big Video too :)

Like, it's too late / early, so I'm going back to bed....