Friday, January 07, 2005

"You're a loser, Timothy Brown"

That's the name of my new short. We're scheduled to shoot next Saturday. A skeleton crew of me, Sturge, Richard and Stacy. It's a bittersweet little piece. Maybe 3 minutes long. If that. It's all about the heartache.

I have my next short picked out. I need to put together the script. It's a story that my Uncle Frank shared with me over the holidays. It's sort of in the vein of "A Christmas Story". It's my first comedic short since the one I did in 1998 about a guy who loses his goldfish and freaks out. Speaking of which, I have no idea what happened to that film. That's kind of a bummer.

$250 since Tuesday and my life is back in order. Some teenager called me the other night because she said I called her. "It was your number", she said. I said, "nope, not me." She asked if maybe I knew Donovan or Brandy and that was why I was calling. "Nope, not me." "Are you lying to me?" She asked me that. I'm sure it was one of the kids that stole my bag who called her. I'm sure I could do some crazy detective work to figure out who the kids were, but I don't care so much anymore.

No comments: