Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bic pens, Binder Clips and Banker boxes.

I love lists. I love graphs. I love charts. I love spreadsheets, power point presentations and every other organizational tool known to man. I like putting things in boxes. I like check marks and highlighting important lines of text. I like making reminders on my calendar to check each list of "Things to Do" for each project. I'm a sucker for desk accessories, files, folders and neat little drawer organizers.

Is it so wrong to love details? Is it so wrong to crave the taste of meetings and agendas and spreadsheets? I keep my life in a neat little folder. It's spread out over an "At A Glance" calendar. It's tacked delicately to a pegboard in my office. I don't know why, but I like it that way. Poor Mark. He had no idea what he was getting into.

No comments: