Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's not my fault.

I'm ok. I'm ok. I promise. I've gotten a few sweet notes from people regarding my last entry. It was a passing emotion. I swear to god. And I'm very excited for all of my friends. They're amazingly talented and extremely deserving of all of their successes. They make me proud. :)

I've been working on my director's reel. I plan on harrassing some actors with my script and reel, trying to get some letters of intent for Brain Brawl. I also need it for the project that I might direct this summer. It's still not a definite thing, but the producers are making headway. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's been fun working on the reel. I'm getting to revisit The Absence of Wings and the documentary that I never finished. Somehow, my shorts seem much cooler when they're laid out in a nice montage.

My boss told me today that I'm not responsible for earthquakes. It gives me great comfort.

No comments: