Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Fraternity Boys

I got hollered at by a bunch of fraternity boys this morning. It was 7:30am and I was minding my own business enjoying my morning walk. I wanted to yell back at them, "I'm 30, I'm too old for you!" I also fantasized about walking over there and telling them that I had 2 kids and a long term live in boyfriend. I had the kids names and ages picked out and everything.

I'm enjoying getting older. Some friends find that confusing. There's something wonderful about aging, becoming wiser. Having experienced things and being able to give advice. It's also cool to be "an older woman". Not that I have the experience or sexiness to go along with that. It still sounds cool.

Only two more days.

By the way, I LOVE cake that involves strawberries, bananas, chocolate, candy bars, caramel, coconut, tirimasu ...

No comments: