Thursday, September 30, 2004

Initial Skateboards

My brother is a 32-year old child. And I mean that in a good way. He's more of a kid than his three-year old or his 8-month old. He works doing something, not sure what and he buys a lot of real estate and does stuff with that. Again, not sure what, buys, sells, leases, renovates. He owns a big house with Easy Mac and Gushers in the pantry. The coolest thing about my brother (besides the Easy Mac) is that he owns a skateboarding company. He built a half pike in his garage and hangs out with all of the skater kids in Jacksonville. I love it. He's gotten hurt more as an adult skateboarding than he ever did as a teenager. Check out his website at http://www.initialskateboards.com/. They're having some sort of crazy skateboarding adventure this Saturday.

I remember the days when I tried so hard to learn how to skateboard because I was so in love with John Parker and I thought if only I could skateboard, he would fall madly in love with me.

No comments: