Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Everyday it's getting closer.

I have Buddy Holly stuck in my head. Yesterday it was Britney Spears, "Oops I did it again"

Last night I babysat Zoie, an 8-year old girl who I've been babysitting for two years now. She's a funny kid. Tall, lanky, bob haircut. We usually have pretty interesting conversations. Her favorite TV show ... Wheel of Fortune. Second Favorite ... Jeopardy. Most anticipated film of the year ... Sponge Bob Square Pants. Favorite singer ... Britney. Favorite food ... spinach. She uses phrases like, "Frankly, I'm not so sure." and "Don't be ridiculous". She has a dog named Collie that lives under her bed and is stuffed with cotton. She has a pink unicorn which I'm not allowed to talk in front of. It's sensitive, I guess. She cheats at Go Fish and sometimes her Barbie picks fights with mine. Last night I spent about an hour trying to persuade Zoie that going to bed is cool. She wasn't convinced. I can't wait to have kids. And I'm totally sincere.

No comments: